Instagram -->

Come and see me sometime on:

Sunday 17 July 2011

I have just found THE most exciting thing

This post is a quickie but I will be back tomorrow with photos of THE most awesome Dolls Quilt I received from Beth Miller.

Now on to today.  I was surfing the net, just for a change, and I came upon this site.  It's called Inklingo and is the brainchild of Linda Franz who I had never heard of until this evening.  But trust me she has become my new best friend, or will be once my waxed paper arrives in a few days.

Not only does she give you free designs but Linda also gives you a free 15 minute challenge to complete this star which is included in the free designs:


I know from the Inklingo group on Yahoo that they have had exchanges in the past and I really hope nobody minds my stealing this photo, because it is so beautifully done, and here it is:


This bag was made by Rae Ann and sent to Penny.

I hope you enjoy and use what I have found because for idiots like me this really is the way to go.

Until next time ...
Lots of Love
Patti xxx
American by birth and MOUTH but British in every other way

1 comment:

  1. oh WOW! I love the new NAME, new BLOG...THIS IS FREAKIN AWESOME!!!! I am so excited!
    Hey, guess what? I have missed seeing you...but I haven't forgotten you...you are still my pay it forward girlie!
    Thank you for stopping by today...You always cheer me up !!! I have rejoined this blog!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE it when you leave a comment and I read each and every comment and try to reply to you all.
Patti xxx