Instagram -->

Come and see me sometime on:

Friday 5 October 2012

My latest purchase + THE WINNER

I have really really loved this fabric and I promised I wouldn't buy any more fabric.  But I just couldn't resist and bought a half meter of this:

Triangles Washi Fabric by
Rashida Coleman-Hale for Timeless Treasures

I don't know about you but I just adored this fabric in everything I've seen it made into.

So I bought it from Fancy Moon Fabrics via eBay.  The reason for this was the postage was way cheaper - the fabric costs the same price as it does everywhere else, including Fancy Moon's website, it's sold here in the U.K.  But I really really needed this.

I was so worried about having to count out who the winner is.  I mean there were 336 entries and my counting isn't great I have to admit.  I would love to know how others manage to get their comments numbered.  I shall have to ask somebody.  Anyway without further messing around and thanks to the ever handy and totally impartial Randomizer by
picking such a great number it actually was very easy.  So without further ado the winner of the fabric so generously donated by Julia of Intrepid Thread the winner is
Julie who's comment was
"I also subscribe to Julie's newsletter.

Have bookmarked your blog...can't wait to read more!

Thanks!
Julie"

I have emailed Julie to let her know.  Thank you all so much for entering my giveaway.

Until next time ...
Lots of Love
Patti xxx
American by birth and MOUTH but British in every other way

1 comment:

  1. cool fabric. There's some HTML you can add to your blog where it lists a number next to each comment- google it.... then it's easier to count.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE it when you leave a comment and I read each and every comment and try to reply to you all.
Patti xxx