Instagram -->

Come and see me sometime on:

Tuesday 2 April 2013

From The Goldfish


Sorry I can't remember what I've put in anybody's envelope.  If I have only given you one block and you want to do another then the only colour I dislike is Coral or Terracota.  I love bright colours and if you want me to send you more fabric all you have to do is ask and it will be done - just not today.  I have MS and my right arm isn't working that great sorry.  Excuses always excuses!!!  I hate blaming stuff on it but unfortunately it's my life.  But I can cut more tomorrow or the next day just not today and I really wanted to get the blocks out.  In fact I'm going to put this email on my blog.

The directions for the block are beneath this whatever it's called.  Oh yeah I remember it's a new Post!!!

Don't worry about asking me because I have tons more fabric.  All you have to do is email me and you shall have it.

Finally I am so sorry Celine I forgot (see this is why I'm called The Goldfish) to put a sticky label with my name and address on it. 

Lots of Love
The Goldfish xxx
American by birth and MOUTH
but British in every other way

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to getting mine, however many are in there! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hij is erg mooi geworden!!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE it when you leave a comment and I read each and every comment and try to reply to you all.
Patti xxx