If you look on the side of my blog you will see this icon. I am running a new bee making these blocks
|You can use whatever fabrics you want to|
but the X has to be in the same fabric and
the little triangles have to be in the same
fabric and the Ends of the + have to the same
- It is a 12 month Bee that officially starts on May 1, 2013
- You will be making 4 blocks a month.
- The 4 blocks are divided into 2 block each for 2 Queens each month.
- Each block is 8" square and when joined to another block ends up 7 1/2" square.
- I have provided a tutorial for these blocks that is really easy to follow
- The Blocks will be made from your stash so if you have a rogue Charm Pack that you bought but have never used now's the time to use it up.
- When you are Queen for that month you will receive 22 blocks - or 24 if you make two for yourself as well as the Queen you are sharing your month with.
- If you want to join then please just go here and ask to join. When we have reached 24 anybody else that wants to join will be placed on the reserve list and I will email and tell you that.
Now I'm not the fastest person in the world that is for sure. Heck I used to call myself the Arab wife because I was always at least 10 feet behind my DH whenever we walked anywhere. Now he has a job keeping up with me YAYYY!!! But I have completed two blocks in just over an hour. It is a really easy block that even I couldn't muck up. They are always made from 5" squares and are so much easier than they look.
|This Quilt Top was made by Wanda S. Handson|
and you can find her blog here
If you want to see my post about the April Blog Hop it is in the post below this one. Hope you all have a nice weekend.
Well I'm going to go and make latkes now - two different kinds. One kind is a Weight Watcher kind for me (recipe way down the page) and the others are traditional ones for a starters for this evening's dinner party and then I'm going upstairs to clear up my sewing room so I can sew tomorrow in a neat and tidy space.
See you soon
American by birth and MOUTH
but British in every other way