Instagram -->

Come and see me sometime on:

Thursday 18 July 2013

Some really exciting news

You all know how much I LOVE Craftsy and how much they have helped me to learn how to quilt.  Well they are having an amazing SALE at the moment which you can find here:

I know it says Shop Now with two little arrow after it
but I have obviously done something wrong so
can you please go here

So go on and see what bargains you can get.  I'm sure going there even though I have zillions (okay I'm exaggerating again) of classes that I have already bought from them but a girl (or boy) can never have too many Craftsy  Classes that's for sure.

There were a few classes I should have purchased but I decided after looking at them all and only being able to afford one right now that the following was the one I wanted the most because I am terrified of sewing circles or anything circle related but I always love the way circles look! 

The Blurb on it says:

Inset & Appliqué Circles by Machine

Cheryl Arkison on craftsy.com
taught by
Cheryl Arkison

Reach new quilting heights! Work alongside Cheryl Arkison as she shows you how to incorporate curved elements into your quilts with confidence.
And this is what I want to be able to do.  So here goes people and keep a watch on here to see what I will be able to do.

See you soon

Patti xxx
American by birth and MOUTH
but British in every other way

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us know about the sale. I'm off now to see what I can be tempted by today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took advantage of one of the Craftsy class sales earlier this month... because of how much you love Craftsy! I am glad I did... it was fun. I had already made Swoon, but wanted to see how Camille would teach it and pick up any pointers she might have. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE it when you leave a comment and I read each and every comment and try to reply to you all.
Patti xxx