Instagram -->

Come and see me sometime on:

Saturday 18 December 2010

My first Posting

Well I've taken the leap.  I have stitched for a long(ish) time and enjoyed it enormously, and blogged about it.  But now I want to quilt too.  I have collected fabric for quite a while for finishing the things I have stitched but as all of my followers of my main Blog know I HATE finishing with a vengeance and will do it only when I absolutely HAVE to.

So now I'm taking a foray into quilting - I hope.  I have loads of - okay not really loads but quite a bit, of cloth I have purchased over the last couple of years and would now like to make some things out of it all.  Machine stitching I love doing and hand stitching well I love doing that too, and quilting does not involve my stitching something on a large piece of linen and then cutting it too small to finish it properly.  In fact the last piece I finished was really small and yet even thought I stitched it on a piece of linen that was large enough to finish four things I still managed to cut it too small and had to bodge it.

I will be making something small soon and put it on both Blogs so that people know I have a second blog.

So until later.

Patricia (yes I've now grown up) xxx
American by birth and MOUTH

4 comments:

  1. Yeah!! Your first post about quilting. I can't wait to see what you come up with for a first project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. merry christmas
    ---------- ♥

    ---------- **

    --------- *o*

    -------- *♥*o*

    ------- ***o***

    ------ *o**♥*o*

    ----- **♥**o**o**

    ---- *o**♥***♥*o*

    --- ****♥**o**o****

    --**♥**o*****o**♥**

    -****♥**o*****♥**o***

    *♥***o***♥**o***o***♥*

    ----_____!_!_____

    -----o_FRIENDS_o

    ------o---FOR---o

    -------♥-LIFE-♥

    Great.... I am looking forward to seeing your creations... finished of course LOL! Hugs Lisa Lydias Treasures....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You chose wisely to use moda charms for your first project. Hope you will share each step of your adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see your project! My advice? Forget perfection and just have fun! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE it when you leave a comment and I read each and every comment and try to reply to you all.
Patti xxx