Instagram -->

Come and see me sometime on:

Friday 28 December 2012

No More Plus Something New

Okay enough of doom and gloom.  Yes I'm still full of it but there is no reason you all should be.  So just for today I am sharing with you a brand new FREE Block of the Month being run by Alyssa who has the Blog Pile 'O Fabric she has been blogging as long as I have and actually quilting as long as I've been sort of trying.  Anyway please go along and have a look at it.  Here is the logo which leads to signing up for this FREE skill building Block of the Month.  You will provide your own fabric - whatever your heart desires.  My heart right now is desiring solids because I have really fallen in love them them.  But it will be really interesting to see what everyone else comes up with and no doubt I shall wish I chose something else because I ALWAYS like what somebody else has chosen and made so nothing will change here that's for sure.  All you ahve to do is click on the logo below and you will be taken to the new BOM and learn  all kinds of new things or things you thought you knew but didn't really.  And now you will see.  If nothing else you will have a complete new almost Queen Size Quilt by this time next year.  Just think how fast 2012 went and I, for one, will not let 2013 go by like I let the last year.  So come on and join me and others and have a really fun year.


Pile O' Fabric

See you soon
Patricia xxx
American by birth and MOUTH but British in every other way
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I like the helpful information you provide in your articles.
    I will bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently.
    I am quite sure I'll learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!
    Feel free to surf my web site ... chatting online free

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE it when you leave a comment and I read each and every comment and try to reply to you all.
Patti xxx