Instagram -->

Come and see me sometime on:

Thursday 14 March 2013

And the Winners ARE.....



and the reason I can do this is because I have a Mac laptop and along with the Operating System comes a little program called Grab which lets me grab a whole screen or a portion of the screen and there we have it.  I grabbed a portion of the screen and saved it on my desktop and then got them in here as pictures.  I love this OS!

And the names to those numbers are:
You're too funny. I am a follower too.
and
I follow through GFC! I like 30 prints to make baby things and I have a new granddaughter! I love Chocolate cake with chocolate icing. I am a March girl myself and will think of us both not eating the cake. Sick of diets but that is my life. Come visit me!
So if you would both please email me your full names and addresses I will have your prizes in the mail in the next few days. 

Thank you all so much for entering and I am having another giveaway starting on Wednesday the 20th when I shall be participating in another Blog Hop which is called "Meet My Machine" and if you could all please put this Blog Hop on your blogs I would really appreciate it big time.

I am also going to be organizing a Quilting Block Bee which is going to be so much fun because I've done this block and it is really easy and so much fun to make so keep a watch out because I shall, hopefully, be publicizing this tomorrow.

Huge Hugs to you all and thanks again for entering into my little giveaway and blog hop.

See you soon
Patti xxx
American by birth and MOUTH
but British in every other way
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. I am thrilled to have been chosen as your winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really excited thank you Patti and Mr. Random Org. Wish I could figure out how to grab. It looks cool! Yippee! I won something! Thank you again (just imagine I jumped and kicked my heels)! Have a lovely Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So it was a piece of CAkE for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Needled Mom and Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can grab really easily in windows too! Just use the 'snipping tool' congrats to the winners

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE it when you leave a comment and I read each and every comment and try to reply to you all.
Patti xxx