Instagram -->

Come and see me sometime on:

Friday 29 June 2012


I follow  Charise's blog Charise Creates.  It is amazing and if you've seen it or
bought the 8th Edition of Fat Quarterly you will know how amazing her patterns are as well as her quilting.  She is Paper Piecer Extrodinaire and I adore everything she designs and makes.

Anyway a few days ago she had a blog post on Crafting it Forward and I jumped at the chance to sign up.  The idea is that when I receive a homemade something from Charise (which I hope will be a quilted something) I will make and send you a gift handmade by me to the first five interested individuals. You will receive your gift in the next nine months.  You in return upon receiving your homemade gift, create a blog post showing what you received and then ask for comments in the post with interested and willing participants.  You then have nine months to make something for the five interested individuals.

I am just giving you all the heads up now because as soon as I have received something from Charise I will be asking for five of you to sign up and then ask you to leave me a comment.

If you like paper piecing, which I do, why not go and have a look at Charise's blog now as she is thinking of starting up a wonderful Block of the Month which will be awesome and she wants to know how many people would be interested.  I have already signed up for that too so why not come and keep me and Charise and everyone else company.


Until next time ...
Lots of Love Patti xxx
American by birth and MOUTH but British in every other way

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE it when you leave a comment and I read each and every comment and try to reply to you all.
Patti xxx